[Coco] [Color Computer] The evolution of the Coco..

Basil Fitze basilf at telus.net
Sat Apr 23 00:32:49 EDT 2005

George,

v'ger is Voyager it just so happened the rust obscured the full name the
Mechanical creatures couldn't get the name from the on board computer
alway astonished me but. It worked for the name but fell a little short
for us techies trekies who saw through it.  Sometimes I wonder why I was
ever a fan.  It sure wasn't the constant costume changes and the bad set
designs.

The Coco has lasted for a very long time we need access to build a Coco
4 I think Cloud 9 and thier Superboard is a beginning what we need is a
true new Coco update for today.  I am not on the wait list for this
board but as soon as it is on the market I will be buying one.  The
MC-10 keeping with the Star Trek theme was like the Animated firsit
series true Trekies and I count myself in that catogory want to forget
it and next to that the forementioned  The Star Trek the Motion Picture
the MC-10  was a mistake  and  I try to ignore it.  I hope Enterprise
was never made but I don't run Paramount who truly have  s@#$ for
brains.  They killed Star Trek for me.  I recently sold all my Trek
stuff that I could not sell I garbaged putting the money from that into
the Coco Collection.

--
Basil Fitze
basilf at telus.net
My website: http://bcomco.net
Earn a Laptop for just $5.00 click the link to findout how
http://www.ezlaptop.com/register.php?ref=940

Yahoo! Groups Links