[Coco] [Color Computer] The evolution of the Coco..

Ash teamick at cox.net
Fri Apr 22 05:23:45 EDT 2005

the one I find hard to believe is the one about the us navy buying the
startrek enterprise blueprints and the right to use the bridge layout and
ideas( such as video screens instead of windows ) for use on the next
nuclear carrier. then i remember how they actually lost a fully equipted
machine shop on the present enterprise nuclear carrier, by not installing
any hatches into the compartment. that happened when it was built.