[Coco] [Color Computer] The evolution of the Coco..

James the Animal Tamer emucompboy at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 22 14:48:08 EDT 2005

Lots of people do (just as lots of people know about "Don't Panic").

It's a cultural referent from "Star Trek The Motion Picture."  A giant
sophisticated alien spacecraft turns out to be the rebuilt Voyager
space probe.  (Same theme was done in the STUCK (Star Trek Under
Captain Kirk) series, the Nomad episode).

--- In ColorComputer at yahoogroups.com, "George Ramsower" <yahoo at d...>
wrote:
> I thought I would get some feedback on this one.
>
> Does anyone know what "Star Trek V'ger" is?

Yahoo! Groups Links