[Coco] [Color Computer] The evolution of the Coco..

John R. Hogerhuis jhoger at pobox.com
Thu Apr 21 23:26:27 EDT 2005

On Thu, 2005-04-21 at 21:25 -0500, George Ramsower wrote:
> I thought I would get some feedback on this one.
>
> Does anyone know what "Star Trek V'ger" is?

The reference is to Star Trek: The Motion Picture. Voyager probe hopped
up by the aliens with super intelligence. It seems to be inspired by an
original series episode about the robot "NOMAD."

If you have insomnia some night, ST:TMP is a certain cure. After the
fourth camera beauty shot of Enterprise (or Excelsior?) your eyelids
will be slamming shut for a good 9 or 10 hours.

-- John.