OT Star Trek! Re: [Coco] [Color Computer] The evolution of the Coco..

Jim Cox jimcox at miba51.com
Thu Apr 21 22:51:24 EDT 2005

Voyager!  V'ger was the 4th, 5th, or 6th Voyager probe
(only 2 in reality) that was sucked into a black hole
sometime after leaving our System.  It was later recovered
by an advanced civilization of machines and turned into a
giant probe (haven't seent the original Star Trek movie in
years so I could be a little fuzzy, no offence to H. Beam
Piper)

Given the time that the real probes took to get to the
edge of our system, I guess there's a black hole close to
our system in the Star Trek universe :)

Well that's Star Trek for you, where Continuity might just
well be a name of one of the Enterprise's sister ships.
(Constellation, Constitution, Continuity, Convoluted-Plot,
Constipated - was in the crappiest episode ever :)

-Jim