[Coco] Kudos to Roger!

John Donaldson johnadonaldson at comcast.net
Sun Apr 17 23:27:15 EDT 2005

Roger,
   The vedio was great. Glad I could help out when I did. As for next
year, I think
leaving the vedio as it is would do. I would love to see sound as then
one could follow
the seminars, such as the one David Kreil did right in front of the
camera. LOL.Not sure
how much more it would take to add sound, but I think that is all that
would be needed
and maby a terminal there at the webcam for Fest-goers to type msg on.
    Next year Dave Kelly needs to also put a sign at the webcam, so
people would know
to stop and wave at the camera. LOL
    Never did see Boisy or Allen stop by and wave...

John Donaldson