[Coco] [Color Computer] Holy Mods Batman!

George Ramsower yahoo at dvdplayersonly.com
Wed Apr 13 23:13:50 EDT 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "georgeramsower at dvdplayersonly.com"
<GeorgeRamsower at DVDPlayersOnly.com>
To: <ColorComputer at yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 13, 2005 10:08 PM
Subject: Re: [Coco] [Color Computer] Holy Mods Batman!

 Assembly Language Subroutines for the 6809
 Author: Lance A. Leventhal
 ISBN:  0077071522
 Publisher: McGraw-Hill Companies, The - December 1989
 Format: Paperback

 Here's the link to that page..
 http://www.bookfinder4u.com/detail/0077071522.html

 Here's another place to look at..
 http://www.allbookstores.com/browse/COM051040

 Searches on Google usually find all sorts of neat things.. depending on
your
 search terms.

  I used "6809 Assembly Language Subroutines" and "Leventhal" to find a LOT
 of stuff. But mostly looking for 6809 specifics get good results. This guy
 was REALLY into computers then. ..... an ORIGINAL guru, so it seems.

 George

Yahoo! Groups Links