[Coco] [Color Computer] Holy Mods Batman!

James Diffendaffer jdiffendaffer at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 13 20:53:25 EDT 2005

I would love to use an auto-feed scanner but that would mean taking
the books and magazines apart.
BTW the HP scanner hardware is great and fast.  The software is ok if
you do any OCR manually.  I think the other scanner, a Cannon, had
better software as far as integration with the OCR goes but it was USB
1 and the HP is USB 2.

--- In ColorComputer at yahoogroups.com, "Stephen Blunt" <sblunt at a...> wrote:
> I have access to a high speed, auto feed, scanner (No color though)
That I am
> more then willing to utilize to scan manuals and magazines I anyone
want to
> send me stuff to scan.
>
> Stephen Blunt

Yahoo! Groups Links