[Coco] [Color Computer] Holy Mods Batman!

Stephen Blunt sblunt at agsecorp.com
Thu Apr 14 11:10:41 EDT 2005

Yes, an auto feeder would mean disassembling the books/magazines. I am using
one of the new generation, large office, Xerox machines that will scan about
25 double sided pages a minute (at 300 DPI) or about 60 pages a minute single
sided. Extremely useful for very large scanning jobs. It also has an
excellent b/w or grayscale algorithm for producing very small file sizes.

Stephen Blunt

>I would love to use an auto-feed scanner but that would mean taking the
books and magazines apart.
>BTW the HP scanner hardware is great and fast.  The software is ok if you do
any OCR manually.  I think the
>other scanner, a Cannon, had better software as far as integration with the
OCR goes but it was USB 1 and the HP >is USB 2.

Yahoo! Groups Links