[Coco] UUCP on the coco....

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Mon Apr 4 23:47:22 EDT 2005

On Apr 4, 2005, at 11:44 AM, Aaron Banerjee wrote:
>   UUCP/mail is a topic that periodically popps up on this list.  I
> have an
>   Is anyone else interested in this type of thing?

I would certainly be interested -- I'd have to move my voicemail system
up to where my CoCo is, since it has a special fax # that can toggle it
to another line (like a modem hooked to a CoCo), which might let me do
it and keep my answering machine.  I'll talk to you more about this --
let me know if this happens.

Actually, I'd love to be running StG Net again -- with you as the main
point in the star ;-)  Gotta get iCoCo up so we can put them on the
net, tho!

		-- Allen