[coco] need help

RJRTTY at aol.com RJRTTY at aol.com
Wed Apr 20 16:14:11 EDT 2005

      I need help finding a source for the ICS1523 programmable
line locked clock generator.    The only sources I can find are from
bulk quantity suppliers with a minimum $300 or $500 per order.   I need
this chip in order to eliminate the analog PLL I am currently  using
in my SVGA converter.     I need to provide a purely digital solution
so that I can provide an appropriate schematic for inclusion on
Marks superboard giving it SVGA output.
        If nobody can help me then I will probably buy 100 of them
if I have to because the design requires it.

Roy