[coco] need help

Mark Marlette mark at cloud9tech.com
Wed Apr 20 16:40:12 EDT 2005

Roy,

I wouldn't buy a large lot of these chips until you verify that it will
work as you would like. Contact ICS and ask for a couple of samples.
They should send them free of charge, most companies do. I'm not
familiar with these guys. If they ask how many units you plan on
selling, kick the number up so it sounds attractive to them. Heck you
might sell that many too! :)

Welcome to the world of production. Yesterday placed a $410 order for
chips, $260 for SuperExpansion connectors, $300 for Compact Flash
sockets. Don't take long to add up.......

On their contact page they have distributors in every state. Contact
them, you will have to put up with the sales BS but it will get you
your chips.

Good luck,

Mark

Quoting RJRTTY at aol.com: