[Coco] Enjoy the Fest -- will be there in spirit

KnudsenMJ at aol.com KnudsenMJ at aol.com
Fri Apr 15 11:18:21 EDT 2005

Here's wishing everyone a good and productive time at the 20th Anniversary
Coco Fest (or is it 25th?).  And hello to all my old CocoNut buddies at  GCCC.

I'll be spending the weekend in Mass. at a workshop for Concertina players,
to improve my skills.  A concertina is to an accordion what a Coco is to an
Atari ST or Amiga -- smaller, leaner, meaner, gets even less respect ;-)

Sorry I didn't send off the box of old Coco items for the GCCC.   Last-minute
complications with the income tax, performing in a musical variety  show,
etc.  Next year for sure I'll get the stuff there for the no-min-bid  auction, or
whatever the Club deems best.

Have a great Fest -- Mike Knudsen