[Coco] Attending the CoCoFEST from home

Roger Taylor rtaylor at bayou.com
Fri Apr 15 03:03:11 EDT 2005

I will be in Texas on Friday night and Saturday morning so I will be
checking in on the fest cam from another location, but I will supply FTP
login information to whoever is in charge of running an FTP webcam to
CoCo3.com.  Just call me anytime this weekend at 318-235-8844.  By all
means, the FTP password is confidential to the elite few who may be in
charge of cam serving.

As I said before, I have set up the CoCo Cafe (www.coco3.com/chat) to
display an image called "image.jpg" which should be uploaded to the site's
root HTML directory (/var/www/html/).  The person FTPing these images to
the site should keep the framerate to a reasonable setting, like every 15
seconds or so, but feel free to tweak this as you need.  The chat system
auto-refreshes about the same or when someone sends a new message or hits
the Send button.  There are 5 rooms to choose from, each showing the same
webcam image from the fest.

I'll drop into chat from time to time this weekend to participate in what I
hope turns out to be a unique and rewarding experience, "attending" the
fest from home!

Cheers, and have fun!

--
Roger Taylor