[Coco] A Hobbits Adventure for OS-9

Charlie chazbeenhad at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 1 15:37:18 EST 2004

I have a game on my OS-9 hard disk called A Hobbits Adventure. In this game
you avoid orcs by hiding behind trees.
I copied this game many many years ago and I don't remember where I got it.

Problem is when I try to play the game it keeps reading from the harddisk
for every "turn" making the game slow and almost impossible to play.
I was wondering if anyone knows what this game should have loaded in memory
to speed it up?
In the games directory is the files hobbit and mods. I've loaded mods and
hobbit in memory but the game performs the same.
Anyone know how to fix this?
--
Charlie
http://www.geocities.com/chazbeenhad