[Coco] Reminder: Halloween Party (Chat) tomorrow night 7:PM PDT

Kevin Diggs kevdig at hypersurf.com
Mon Nov 1 18:36:47 EST 2004

Hi,

	I disagree that the economy is doing great. The real unemployment rate
is ... higher than published (there are alot of people like me that have
long since given up and are not counted anymore). The federal budget
deficit is a record. Given the anemic job growth (coupled with the type
of jobs that are available), cutting it will be next to impossible.
Those tax cuts will have a very high cost in the future.

	And I really disagree with your characterization of pro-choice. It does
not necessarily mean we approve of it. It just means we don't wish to
cram our values down someone elses throat. And please don't start about
defending the defenseless. There are defenseless people all over the
planet who are suffering (that KNOW they are suffering). Humanity is a mess.

	Any further discussions should probably be done offline.

					kevin