[Coco] B.L.CoCo Phoenix project.

Stephen H. Fischer SFischer1 at MindSpring.com
Sun May 30 17:24:43 EDT 2004

Hi,

Please see my previous message. Friday, May 28, 2004 11:38 PM
<3.0.6.32.20040528064142.008a5750 at maltedmedia.com>

I am trying to allow one particular method of finding us and reading
messages along with increasing the visibility of the group.

I believe that this will also allow messages to be searched using Goggle
again.