[Coco] B.L.CoCo Phoenix project.

Stephen H. Fischer SFischer1 at MindSpring.com
Sun May 30 17:21:46 EDT 2004

Hi,

I spotted a line as a possible problem in my message example. Then I
realized that my concern about people being able to group all my messages
together was silly. My name is in all the messages. People using several
false names on the same computer may run the risk of having all their
messages identified and grouped together.

You can fix it by just renaming your computer.

My computer Names are "Bosie" and "Tucson" chosen by me.

Messages are collected, sorted, organized, checked and sent To: UseNet
*"Bit.Listserv.CoCo"* NewsGroup by me.

--
Stephen H. Fischer <sfischer1 at mindspring.com>