[Coco] Re: Hello All

Richard E. Crislip rcrislip at neo.rr.com
Thu May 27 22:47:20 EDT 2004

Hello Bob

<snip>
> I for one am still developing CC3 GUI software to make it easier for
> folks with hard drives and HDB-DOS to manage files on their 260+
> (potentially) disk drives. I just wish I had done this 10 years ago
> when I might have had a chance to market it.

If/when that software becomes available, I'd be interested in it. I am even
willing to pay a fair fee for it. I currently have one of those 255 FD
imaged HDs on my CoCo and a file/disk manager would be a very welcomed
addition.

Regards
--
Cruisen                                                    _|_
              on AutoPilot with an Amiga   ---o-( )-o---   and a CoCo

                                             Richard