[Coco] B.L.CoCo Phoenix project.

David Gacke dgacke at ektarion.com
Sun May 30 10:15:54 EDT 2004

I dunno Stephen...

I would think most people that are capable of finding newsgroups are
aware of YahooGroups also. Just my opinion, but I think it really won't
make much difference to the overall headcount of this list, with the
combination of MaltedMedia and YahooGroups. There's already a
bidirectional echo between those 2 I believe.

I'm sure someone else here could verify that it's bidirectional.

Just my opinion.

Dave