[Coco] [Color Computer] Hard Drive sizes

Stan Blazejewski stanblaz at netspace.net.au
Sun May 16 07:27:17 EDT 2004

On a slightly different note, does anyone know how long a CF card will
last?  I know they are a 'consumable item' .... (digital camera manual
quote) "the memory card can be used for a long period of time, but
will eventually loose it's ability store & playback data.  At this
point, replace with a new memory card".

stanblaz at netspace.net.au
www.stanblaz.customer.netspace.net.au