Life... was[Coco] Re: ChicagoFest '04

Bob theother_bob at yahoo.com
Wed May 5 22:47:09 EDT 2004

--- "Richard E. Crislip" <rcrislip at neo.rr.com> wrote:
> Hello Bob
>

> > *sigh* That was, in fact, what I was hoping to do... bring in the CoCo3P
> > for a Protector upgrade. My divorce this year was actually going to allow
> > me to make it for the first time ever, but then yesterday I lost my job.
> > Better luck next year, I hope. This just hasn't been my millenium.
>
> <Sigh> As one layed off person to another, I feel your pain. It will get
> better, just hang in there. Please don't make it any worse by using this as
> an excuse to climb into the bottle.

No worries there... actually not taking it too bad this time.
Maybe actually the opposite, drinking less beer, cleaning up.
Last time (3/2000) I got laid off from my job of ten years.
This one was only two, but I was just starting to really like
it and make some good friends there. I'm slow that way.
Like the song says: "every new beginning comes from some
other beginning's end."

I really want to thank all of you for being so supportive,
on and off list. It means a lot to me to know that there
are kind people in this world. With any luck, maybe I'll
get to meet and thank some of you in person next year.

cheers,
Bob Emery

helping to keep the CoCo alive, and vice-versa.