[Coco] [Off Topic] Very General Reply

secure at ytunnelpro.com secure at ytunnelpro.com
Wed Mar 31 18:05:41 EST 2004

On 3/31/2004, "PaulH96636 at aol.com" <PaulH96636 at aol.com> wrote:

>I lived in Henderson circa late '63 for a few months, then found a job in
>L.V. doing bench chemistry at the USPHS rad lab on the UNLV campus.
>I hear that Henderson is now quite 'built-up' so that I might not recognize
>much of it if I were to make a re-visit.  Am now partially retired in NJ,
>where I'm from originally.  I understand L.V. itself is also much more
>developed than when I was there betw. '63-70.

Yup the entire area is mega built up now. My grandfrather used to drive a
bus back then when Tropicana was mostly a gravel road. Henderson is
actually three or four parts now and may have actually been split into
two towns by now. Green valley which is everything up on the mesa pretty
much west of where Pepcon used to be all the way to the airport and
beyond. They've even built all the way up to the base of black mountain
- both east and north sides of it. Mega huge!