[Coco] [Off Topic] Very General Reply

PaulH96636 at aol.com PaulH96636 at aol.com
Wed Mar 31 05:34:00 EST 2004

In a message dated 3/31/04 2:20:14 AM Eastern Standard Time,
secure at ytunnelpro.com writes:
>In 85 when pops retired we moved back to the Vegas 'metro' >area. Little
suburb outside of vegas called Henderson.
Hey, Chet - - -

I lived in Henderson circa late '63 for a few months, then found a job in
L.V. doing bench chemistry at the USPHS rad lab on the UNLV campus.
I hear that Henderson is now quite 'built-up' so that I might not recognize
much of it if I were to make a re-visit.  Am now partially retired in NJ,
where I'm from originally.  I understand L.V. itself is also much more
developed than when I was there betw. '63-70.

   -ph