[Coco] Re: I'm signing off - 6309 Microprocessor Enhancements

James Ross jr at webross.com
Thu Mar 11 00:13:32 EST 2004

John Collyer wrote:

>... This is it! I
>finally give up on computers and programming.

> It seems The Controllers are winning and I can't stand it anymore

Get a grip man!  Don't bail out of programming just because of this.
Either you like programming or you don't.  There is something not
right with your logic. If you are burned out on it, that is one thing.
Take a break; give up on it that is fine.  But to say you are quitting
computers and/or programming because of what you have mentioned is
like saying my engine is broke, I think I'll change the tires and see
if my car will run.

Not to make light of your situation but you might as well go on a
hunger strike, or better, go picket in front of the white house in the
nude :) This will give you more notoriety than quitting programming to
further your cause.

JR