[Coco] Re: I'm signing off - 6309 Microprocessor Enhancements

John Collyer johncollyer at zoominternet.net
Thu Mar 11 06:55:55 EST 2004

I quitting this list as soon as I post this. I got more important things to do then reminisce about a 20+
year old computer system.  There are American families hurting big time because of Bush and his
political and economic war against American Families.

I can see your simply not one of the thousand of Americans that has either lost or is in danger of losing
your lively hood, or has a Son, Daughter, Father, or Mother in or going to Iraq!  By the way James could
you clue me in on anything that you personally have contributed to this community, I'm just curious
could you please list anything you done?  I once new a James Ross long ago in school and he was a
selfish mean spirited jerk just like you are!  I hate for this to be my last post to something I have given
unselfishly for 20+ years, but I don't want to be hearing crap like you always give out. Maybe I'm
passionate about things I care deeply about and I might speak forward sometimes, but at least I'm
not trying to always hurt or put someone down with words; like you always do.

John Collyer

If there is anyone that might share my opinion on this get involved because another four years of Bush will
be unbearable.

Dear CoCo Friends,

It's time for Democrats to unite so that together, we can change
America.

Everywhere I've been in this campaign, I've been amazed at the levels
of enthusiasm and energy from Democrats all across America who are
ready for change in November.  With their help and yours, this
campaign is shaping up as the most determined, spirited, and
far-reaching fight for our future that our Party has ever waged.

We're more united than we have ever been.  We know how much hardship
George W. Bush's trail of broken promises has left in its wake -- and
we know how many people are counting on us to give America back its
future and its hope.  This nation is demanding leadership that takes
us in a new direction.  And George W. Bush has made it clear that
he's not going to provide it.  With your help, we will.

This week, I will be reaching out to all Democrats who have been
campaigning hard to change America, including my former primary
rivals.  I urge you to reach out as well -- because only a united
Democratic Party can meet the challenges that lie ahead.

http://activate.johnkerry.com/t?ctl=54EB76:2313D63

I'll also be spending time with Tom Daschle, Nancy Pelosi, and my
Democratic colleagues in the House and Senate.  No group of Democrats
knows more clearly how important it is to end the Bush presidency and
lead America in a new direction.

Together, we're going to show George W. Bush what a united and
determined Democratic Party can do.

We're off to a fantastic start.  In the week since Super Tuesday, our
campaign has raised over $7 million from tens of thousands of
supporters.  And we're seeing excitement and enthusiasm that you
don't usually see until right before November.  But George W. Bush
and the Republicans haven't seen anything yet.  We're just getting
warmed up.

Help build a united Democratic effort to defeat George W. Bush --
forward this message to ten friends right now.

Before us stretch long months of effort and challenge.  We have no
illusions about the Republican attack machine and what our opponents
will try to do.

But in this campaign, I've been reminded of something I first learned
as a young man on a Navy boat on the other side of the world -- the
things that bring us together as Americans are far more powerful than
the things that pull us apart.

Our campaign is about replacing doubt with hope, and replacing fear
with security.  It's about fighting for a new day in America where
government lives by our values and helps people build a better life
for their families.

It's about standing up for what we believe in and carrying our values
to victory.

Thank you for standing with me and for your passionate commitment to
our cause.

Sincerely,

John Kerry

P.S. Please help with a generous donation now:

     http://activate.johnkerry.com/t?ctl=54EB76:2313D63

If you feel you have received this message in error we apologize.

If you wish to unsubscribe from receiving all emails from John Kerry,
please click on this link or copy it into your browser:
http://activate.johnkerry.com/u?id=997678859504514D3F3BF31C95B0215A&global=true

Paid for by John Kerry for President, Inc. Contributions or gifts to
John Kerry for President, Inc. are not deductible for federal income
tax purposes.

National Headquarters: 901 15th Street, NW, Suite 700, Washington, DC
20005, U.S.A.