[Coco] Re: R.Gault - quick OS-9 question

Charlie chazbeenhad at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 20 08:13:55 EDT 2004

OK, I had a few beers when I was doing this last night, so I'll try to say
it more clearly this morning :-)

rename the release version of Nitros9 t40 disk1 file from .dsk to .os9 (the
boot disk)
rename lsl.dsk to lsl.os9
copy lsl.os9 to lsl2.os9
start MESS mount floopy 0 Nitros9
Boot Nitros9
In mess mount Floppy 1 , lsl.os9
format /d1 r "lsl"
load os9gen
load dsave
In mess mount Floppy 0, lsl2.os9
dsave -b /d1 ! shell
Now use dskini to make lsl.os9 a real COCO disk DSKINI /T40 /D B: LSL.OS9
And keep lsl2.os9 if ya want thats the "original" :-)

Hope that work!

Charlie

"Robert Emery" <theother_bob at yahoo.com> wrote
in message news:20040720060039.53983.qmail at web81508.mail.yahoo.com...