[Coco] Re: R.Gault - quick OS-9 question

jimcox at miba51.com jimcox at miba51.com
Tue Jul 20 10:42:08 EDT 2004

I've seen a lot of traffic lately regarding the set up of
either OS-9 or NitrOS, and while I would like to get a
system up and running, I just do not have the bandwidth
right now.  Instead of asking the same questions that
others have previously asked, I'd like to know if there is
a help document for those new to OS-9 or NitrOS?

Jim