[Coco] PING: R.Gault - quick OS-9 question

Robert Emery theother_bob at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 20 02:00:39 EDT 2004

Okay, it took LSL to get me going with NitrOS9. I have successfully booted my
real CoCo's with the latest download. I have also got it working in MESS
(v0.83), and existing RGB-DOS VHD.

So how do I:
a.)Make drive 254 a bootable NitrOS9 disk which
b.)recognizes the hard drive

BTW, I got LSL playing in MESS just by changing the file extension, but
Charlie's instructions left me with a string of errors and a still blank copy,
so I can't get it to my real machine yet... It's exactly like the PC version.
Very cool. I plan to solve it (again) without looking up an online walkthru.

Thanks Charlie & Boisy
Bob