[Coco] Re: Re: Help with ms-dos DSKINI please

Charlie chazbeenhad at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 20 08:02:20 EDT 2004

So, my final question to all that I've learned trying to make this lsl.dsk
for my coco.....

If you make JVC type DSK files with MESS, they can not be made to a real
floppy with dskini?

That was the 1st thing I tried last night. I did the dsave to a JVC type dsk
and used dskini to write it but it did not work. Thats why I had to do the
whole copy an .os9 disk and format it thing.

Thanks again.
Charlie

"Robert Gault" <robert.gault at worldnet.att.net> wrote
in message news:40FC9304.9090604 at worldnet.att.net...
> Charlie wrote:
>
> > **Here is the part that threw me. When I tried to create a OS9 disk in
MESS