[Coco] Portal-9 update

Robert Emery theother_bob at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 14 08:27:15 EDT 2004

> I wasn't aware of a 200-character limit for each line, but
> this won't be an issue if I handle this temporary CR trick.  I'll put this
> on my agenda.
> Thanks,
> Roger Taylor

I didn't mean to inmply I had hit any limit... Basic itself does have about a
250 char limit (255 chars minus the line number and another byte or three for
overhead.) It's just that you have to scroll horizontally to see the whole
line, which makes it tougher to see the overall flow of the code. Either way,
thanks for making a note of it.

later,
Bob