[Coco] Re: Coco Digest, Vol 9, Issue 22

farna at att.net farna at att.net
Sat Jul 10 22:02:29 EDT 2004

I hate to throw a monkey wrench in the search for Bill Barden, but Tandy may hold the copyright to the CoCo assembly language book. If so, you'll have to deal with their legal staff. I forget who I contacted, but they might be willing to work with you since it's an item that no longer generates income for them. I got permission to reprint all the CoCo schematics in "Tandy's Little Wonder", but I had to send them a list of everything I wanted to reprint. An entire book they might have a problem with, especially putting it in the Public Domain. You might have better luck getting permission to make a limited amount of copies, to be made in a not for profit manner.

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Independent

-------------- Original message from coco-request at maltedmedia.com: --------------