[Coco] Re: Coco Digest, Vol 9, Issue 22

Neil Morrison neilsmorr at hotpop.com
Sat Jul 10 22:23:39 EDT 2004

Except that they sold everything they owned (excluding the Microsoft stuff
and the 'bought in' items) to AST Computers and . . . .

"The site you are about to visit is maintained by InteliSol, Inc. InteliSol
is not associated with AST Computer. AST Computer is no longer in business.
InteliSol at one time provided technical support and parts for AST
Computers, but now only provides this static web site for informational
purposes. There are no technicians at InteliSol trained to assist you with
technical issues on AST computers, and we no longer stock any parts."

That's why I would publish the stuff and wait for the whining - if any
occurs. I expect to hear from R/S right after I hear from the makers of
buggy whips and gas mantles.

NM