[Coco] OS9 Getclock

John Donaldson jadonaldson at charter.net
Wed Jul 14 14:21:15 EDT 2004

  Does anyone have a current copy of  "getclock". The one I have returns
the correct date and time
except it displays 1904 instead of 2004. The date and month are correct.
It works on  the JC/JV
emulator, so may not need CLOCK2 in the boot.

    I too have a script that does not seem to work.

chd /h0/sys
merge stdfonts stdptrs stdpats_2 stdpats_4 stdpats_16 stdwnd
chd /h0
gshell <>>>/w&

Everything works down to the gshell activation.
Then it errors out with a  ERROR 221 --- MODULE NOT FOUND

I verified that the modules are in SYS and gshell exist in /h0/cmds.
since both "merge" and "gshell" are in the /h0/cmds directory , why
would it gind "merge"
OK, but not "gshell"

The NITROS9 version released on 06/01/2003 runs the script fine. The
current release May 14, 2004 does not.

Another question. What do I need to do to get TSEDIT running under NITROS9??

John Donaldson