[Coco] [OT] Special Request

Mannequin* mannslists at invigorated.org
Wed Jul 14 10:56:34 EDT 2004

Hi all.

I normally don't do this type of this, but this one hit a little close
to home.

My brother's sister-in-law just died last week from cancer at the age of
32. She had 2 childern, ages 7 and 9. :(

My brother and sister-in-law are taking over the care of these children
because their father is no where to be found. We are asking for
donations to help the kids through this transition and to help raise and
feed them, since my brother and sister-in-law weren't exactly expecting
this.

Anyway, if you want more information, you can go to
<http://stacey.invigorated.org/>.

If you want to give something other than money, just email me or the
email address on the page. (The one on the page is my wife's email
address.)

Thanks,
-M.