[Coco] Re: Coco Digest, Vol 9, Issue 15

farna at att.net farna at att.net
Wed Jul 7 06:32:04 EDT 2004

Dean, I still lurk around on the list here! I read when I have time. I still have a couple CoCos in storage, a 64K grey case and a late model CoCo2, but that's all.

Contact Tony Podraza at Glenside CoCo Club. I think he has a full disk archive of "the world of 68' micros", but I'm not sure. If he does they will be in PM5 format (maybe even some PM4). I sent Glenside everything several years back. The ones I sent were just a few I ran across while cleaning out a desk drawer of some old floppies. I thought I'd made a CD with them, but didn't locate it. Don't recall if I sent that to Tony or not. That had to be 7-8 years ago! I gave all rights to Glenside, so Tony can okay them to be archived. I have no problem with them being given away, just not sold (other than a reasonable fee for storing and putting on a CD-ROM... you'll have to judge "reasonable").

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Independent

-------------- Original message from coco-request at maltedmedia.com: --------------