[Coco] OT: Archiving books

Bootstrap Bill wrcousert at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 7 11:34:28 EDT 2004

What is the best way to convert books to PDF files? I'd like to create PDF
files that resemble the original books as much as possible, but with
searchable text, not just a JPG scan of the original pages.

I'd like something that can work fairly fast with little input from the
user, since I will be scanning several thousand pages, possibly more.

--
"It's easy enough to be pleasant, when life hums along like a song.
But the man worth while is the man who can smile when