[Coco] Delphi Forum MSG

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Thu Jan 29 13:45:34 EST 2004

Speaking of nostalgia, an exceptionally feeble claim to fame of mine is
that I am specifically wished "Hello again, Art Flexser" in the first
message in the Delphi CoCo Forum.  This resulted from my once having
casually mentioned to Jim Reed, a Rainbow editor and at that time the
forum's manager, that I had seen the Forum's first message many times
accidentally on account of my tendency to make a particular typo at the
message prompt.  Jim inserted the hello into his years-old welcome message
in recognition of my fumblefingered ineptness without telling me, which
got a big laugh from me the first time I again accidentally accessed that
message.

Art