[Coco] OS-9 MOTD PDFs

Dean Leiber adit at 1stconnect.com
Thu Jan 29 03:04:11 EST 2004

Now, on to the second topic for today. Does anyone have any MOTDs besides
the ones that follow:

1992 - 3 issues (Vol 1. No.1 thru 3)
1993 - 1 issue
1994 - 4 issues (No.s I-4)
1995 - 4 issues (No.s 1-4)
1996 - 2 issues (Nos 1 & 2)

I know there was a MOTD published prior to 1992 with, I believe, the
original OS-9 UG. I'm not sure if I'm missing any between '92 & '96 since
the MOTD was published sporatically. I'd really appreciate it if someone
would scan & post (rtsi or wherever) any ones that I am missing. Or I'll
reimbure you for xeroxs, etc... Just let me know. I've turned all of the
above into PDFs, however since they are scanned images the files are not
that small (from 1MB to 4 MB.) Would people like me to break the pages
down into individual Tiffs, etc.. instead?

I would like to post the MOTD PDFs somewhere where everyone can get at
them, but I'm not about to funnel 15 MB+ through my dialup unless I
really have to. If I burn a CD, would someone with broadband post these
things for me?

I'm also about to start converting the OS-9 Newsletter (from the defunct
Bellingham OS-9 User group) into PDfs. Actually I had alot of these done
once but I can't find them now, sooo off we go again. There's alot of
good stuff in there, which I doubt most people have seen (outside of
Bellingham Washington.) BTW, What about CoCo 1-2-3 from Glenside? Do they
have them posted/archived somewhere?

Dean