[Coco] Delphi Forum MSG

Dean Leiber adit at 1stconnect.com
Thu Jan 29 03:04:09 EST 2004

Ok..after rumaging through my Mac I found a number of Delphi forum msg
which I thought had been lost. So...apparently I have messages 1 thru
4,000 and 20,000-30,000. (and before you ask, I don't know why I have
that range) If you all remember, the message writer could delete his
posts, which means there are actually less than 14,000. These messages
also come from the time after the OS-9 and Coco forums were combined so
I'm not sure how that works out. After a quick glance I believe the
messages end around '87/'88.  Basically, I think I realistically have
around 10% of the Forum messages (I think the Total No. of messages was
102,XXX.) Not great but better than being eaten by wolves ;-). The total
file size is somewhere around 1MB I believe, split into 3-4 files. I
doubt if there's anything really important in there, but its good for
nostalgia. Now gentlemen, where would you like me to deposit these? By
Dennis, Rtsi or ? Since I'm on dialup I'm not going to post them in
multiple places;I'll leave that to someone with DSL, etc...