[Coco] Portal-9 projects in work

Roger Taylor rtaylor at bayou.com
Sun Jan 25 23:58:05 EST 2004

At 04:45 AM 1/26/2004 +0000, you wrote:
>Roger, you must have been reading my mind. I was going to ask you about an
>"import" function. That would be cool. The disassembler would be nice also.
>
>--Alan

I'll try to get that in there as soon as possible.  The import will be
hassle-free (take the virtual disk and automatically copy the files into
the IDE in their own window).  From there, it's playtime.  You could delete
a few files and build again, or add some.  The filetypes will be
retained.  I guess you could also picture this kind of project as a
buildable virtual disk.  One click, and "Pwtwtwtwtw!" out comes a CoCo
disk.  :)