[Coco] Portal-9 projects in work

Roger Taylor rtaylor at bayou.com
Mon Jan 26 00:24:21 EST 2004

At 04:54 AM 1/26/2004 +0000, you wrote:
>Hi Jim. That is a good idea. I don't have access to my books right now or I
>would do that too. I will have to wait until I get back to the states before
>I can transfer snipets of code from my reference books. At home I also have
>Barden's book among others which I can't remember off the top of my head.
>
>Another idea Roger and I have talked about is to have C compiler support in
>Portal-9. That would really be sweet.
>--O. Alan

Sure will.  So here's a good topic... are there any CoCo C libraries and
what brand of compiler do they require, etc.?  I need a little chit chat in
this area to help out.  I know enough to write languages, but I am not sure
how many different kinds of C users are wanting to have this feature but
have their own unique system of doing things that might make for an
incompatibility issue.  So in order to put the "Port" in Portal-9, I need
to know what cross-compilers/assemblers are mostly being used by this
group.  I can ask questions and build up an idea of what I need to do,
before I start.