[Coco] Portal-9 projects in work

Jones, Orville CPT JonesO at k2.cjtf180.army.mil
Sun Jan 25 23:54:07 EST 2004

Hi Jim. That is a good idea. I don't have access to my books right now or I
would do that too. I will have to wait until I get back to the states before
I can transfer snipets of code from my reference books. At home I also have
Barden's book among others which I can't remember off the top of my head.

Another idea Roger and I have talked about is to have C compiler support in
Portal-9. That would really be sweet.

--O. Alan