[Coco] Looking for CoCo astronomy and space software.

Roger Taylor rtaylor at bayou.com
Mon Jan 19 20:46:57 EST 2004

At 06:53 PM 1/19/2004 -0500, you wrote:
>JIm
>
>All the software from Sky and Telescope is writen for the PC. There
>is a large selection of basic programs and most can be adapted to
>the Coco.

Actually, most of the programs will run as-is on the CoCo.  I've gone
through so many that it made my head spin at some of the things you can
predict...  it's scary!  These programs are probably the best compilation
of "useable" formulas and algorithms that I know of.  If you know what
you're doing, converting one of those BASIC programs into another language
shouldn't be hard.