[Coco] Looking for CoCo astronomy and space software.

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Mon Jan 19 18:06:21 EST 2004

Jim

I used ot have for the Coco 1 a Amature radio satellite tracking
program. The last I checked iot was on cassette and I am no longer
sure it will load.

Some of the PC satellite tracking software in written for teh PC can
be converted to RSbasic or Basic09. Due to the limited graphics
capability of the Coco, planetarium type programs are a bit poor in
the graphics department as compared to teh PC versions but are
doable.

james