[Coco] Looking for CoCo astronomy and space software.

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Mon Jan 19 18:53:21 EST 2004

JIm

All the software from Sky and Telescope is writen for the PC. There
is a large selection of basic programs and most can be adapted to
the Coco.

The main thing that has to be considered in conversion is how the
math routines are handled. Graphics will also have to be redone.
Most of the S&T programs have no graphics and present test output
to the screen or printer.

I  have downloaded all the basic programs and there are a few that I
intend at sometime to convert over.

james