[Coco] Question about Delphi's CoCo Sig (1980's)

Neil Morrison neilsmorr at hotpop.com
Mon Jan 12 12:55:01 EST 2004

AFAIK, they blew all the files away, both Rainbow and others, when
they reorganized. I've tried to find out if the stuff still exists,
but never got a good answer. It seems to be a kiddie board now, but
perhaps there's a secret society behind the scene.

Yes, I'd sign up too if the stuff was there.

Neil