[Coco] Question about Delphi's CoCo Sig (1980's)

Stephen H. Fischer SFischer1 at MindSpring.com
Thu Jan 15 04:33:07 EST 2004

Hi,

Back when I first joined Delphi, I recorded my first session keystroke by keystroke and most of the following sessions until the modem speed rose above 300 Baud.

Thus I have machine readable listings of the files on Delphi, and the one page blurb about the files in many cases, usually when I also have the file.

One thing that I dislike about RTSI is that the one page blurbs are for the most part missing for the files.

In fact there is not even a structure that would hold them. RTSI does not even have the one line descriptions for the files. I have these for all the files on Delphi.

I also have the similar information for the files on CIS thanks to ___________ (Neil???). I have temporarily lost some old messages to allow me to refresh my memory as to who supplied them.

That person was also looking for his archive of Delphi files, but they apparently never found by him.

So there exists much information about the files, but I do not believe the massive effort to organize the files will be of use to very many of us.

I also have many messages in the forums and again the one line descriptions for the threads.

That database is huge, >> 60K entries, was the reason that I upgraded my database tools.

Stephen H. Fischer <sfischer1 at mindspring.com>