[Coco] Question about Delphi's CoCo Sig (1980's)

Ray Watts rayanddoraleew at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 12 13:58:13 EST 2004

Neil,   I checked out the Delphi link you posted, including FAQ and
Terms of Service, but found no indication that an archive of 1980's and
1990's uploads exist.  Do you, or does anyone else, know if an archive
does,indeed, exist?  There were many valuable uploads listed in the
Rainbows that never made it to the RTSI site (or CD).  Like Perry, I
couldn't afford the luxury of Delphi back then (for the opposite
reasons; kids in college, etc) and would like to download some of them.
 If they still have the archive, it would be well worth the $3.95/month
to join.  Thanks.

Griz