[Coco] DEFT Pascal

Kenneth Schunk ken at kenschunk.com
Sat Jan 3 20:33:09 EST 2004

I know that most people here are using OS-9, so this might not be of
interest to you. I've put my DEFT Pascal page back online at:

http://www.kenschunk.com/coco/index.html

  There are two ZIP files there. One is the last version of DEFT Pascal
(which is compatible with the CoCo-3 and has had the copy "protection"
removed from the linker), and the other is the AGS graphics package I
wrote for DEFT Pascal.

I've got a stack of 5 1/4 disks with the source code to everything, but
a couple of them  are giving my PC a hard time. I'd put all of the
source code online if I could read these disks. Any body out there want
to take a crack at it?

Kenneth Schunk